Part-1 : Academic Performance [scholastic Areas]
Major Papers :- (I & II)
1. English (Language –I )
2. Bengali/Hindi (Language –II)
Major Papers (III & VI )
2. Bengali/Hindi (Language-II)
5. SST(IV & V)
Minor Papers :- (I & II)
Minor Papers (III & VI)
3. Value Education
4.Third Language(Bengali/Hindi) (Only for class VI)
Part-II: Co scholastic Areas:-
1. Life skills:-Self awareness, problem solving, decision making, creative thinking.
2. Social Skills: - Interpersonal relationship Effective communication and empathy
3. Emotional Skills:-Managing emotions and dealing with stress.
4. Work Education:-Recycling of papers, Gardening, Preparation of stationary items.
5. Visual And Performing Arts:-Music (vocal, Instrumental),Dance, Drama, Painting, Craft.
6. Attitudes And Values:-Towards teacher, school, Schoolmates, School Programmed.
Part-III (Co-Curricular Activities)