1. Sending their child to school every day.
2. Ensuring that their child attends school regularly and arrives on time.
3. Ensuring that the school is updated with accurate contact information ( e.g., home address, mobile number, who may pick up a child).
4. Be aware of their child’s work, progress, and problems by reading school notices, talking to their child about school, reviewing their child’s work and progress reports and meeting with school staff.
5. Provide a supportive home setting where education is a priority.
6. Reinforce the importance of acquiring the knowledge, skill and values needed to function effectively.
7. To provides an environment that is conductive to doing homework ( i.e. a quiet and consistent place and time).
8. Maintaining verbal and/or written contact with their child’s teachers and principal about the progress of their child’s education.
9. Adhering to all school policies, school rules and regulations
10. Question their child about school work, attendance, and behavior and discuss what is expected by the school.
11. Teach their child to respect the property, safety, and rights of others and the importance of refraining from intimidating, harassing or discriminatory behavior
12. Take part in school and community programs that empower parents to participate in educational decision-making
13. To offer assistance to the student, but not do the actual homework.
14. To notify the teacher when homework creates a problem.
15. To read school notice / SMS and respond in a timely manner.
16. Parents are directed not to enter classroom to see their children or teachers during school hours.
17. Parents are requested to inform the school if there is any change in their residential address and telephone numbers in the form of written application and deposit the same at the school office.
18. Leave for half day should not be asked for. In emergency written permission must be taken from the principal though school office.
19. If a child is very sick then he/she should not be sent to the school at all.
20. A child absent due to contagious disease will be allowed to resume classes only on submission of medical fitness certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
21. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and also taking interest in their child’s work.
22. Parent should check the almanac everyday and note the assignments and other instruction given.
23. Girl students are not allowed to wear earrings except small tops/studs. No student are allowed to put on nail polish/mehendi or finger ring